1 pack Wildly Good fritter bites
1 carrot, shredded
1 sweet potato, sliced
1 cucumber, sliced
40g purple cabbage, shredded
For the mint sauce:
150g unsweetened vegan yogurt – We used coconut
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp dried or fresh mint
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1. Slice and bake sweet potato in the oven for 25 mins or until tender.
2. Prepare veggies by shredding carrot and cabbage, slicing cucumber and choppizng the kale.
3. Cook the Wildly Good fritter bites – you can oven bake or microwave for quicker heating.
4. Combine ingredients for the sauce in a blender and mix until smooth.
5. Assemble bowls by adding chopped kale, carrot, cucumber, baked sweet potato and fritter bites. Drizzle with the mint sauce and enjoy!